Sunday, January 23, 2011

Always Learning

I just spent the weekend at a great seminar. After 15 years of practice, I finally made it to a Cox Decompression Seminar and I was not surprised about the amount of information that I learned. Dr. James Cox is without a doubt the biggest reason for the advancement of my profession in these last 3 decades. If you have been in my practice and treated by me then you most likely received a treatment that was founded by Dr. Cox.

His drive to advance the knowledge of our profession is un-paralleled and I appreciate it more everyday. I would also like to give Dr. Cox credit for these past blogs since it is his material. Life is about learning from others and spreading the word.

I hope that in the next few years, I can repay him with some case studies that will further help prove his efforts. I feel that I am at a time in my practice that I can start to explore in education of my colleagues.

If you would like to see more about Dr. James Cox, please follow this link. He has an enormous amount of material on his website.

coxtechnic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to the blog by making a comment about this topic! If you have suggestions for specific topics of interest, please email me through the contact page of my site: www.simichiropractor.com